Part 1 provides a general overview
of the condition of the house, both rented accommodation as well as privately-owned apartments. And the (replacement) work that has already been carried out in the past.
- How many Belgian citizens are owners of a property? Who rents a house?
- What work does an occupant of a house carry out, and within what timeframe?
- What is the socio-demographic profile of the renovator?
- Does the renovator borrow funds for the work and, if so, how much, on an average?
- What impact is the removal of subsidies having on current renovation plans?
- How do Belgian citizens make their homes energy efficient?
- How many renovators invested in renewable energy (solar panels, solar water heaters, etc.)
- What type of work is currently being planned in the near future?
Part 2 provides further details of the specific work relating to garage doors.
Extensive enquiries were made with respondents who are owners of properties more than 5 years old about the number of units used, the materials or systems used and the brands selected.
There is additional marketing information such as budgets, assessment criteria, influencers.