Part 1 provides a general overview
of the condition of the house, both rented accommodation as well as privately-owned apartments. And the (replacement) work that has already been carried out in the past.
- How many Belgian citizens are owners of a property? Who rents a house?
- What work does an occupant of a house carry out, and within what timeframe?
- What is the socio-demographic profile of the renovator?
- Does the renovator borrow funds for the work and, if so, how much, on an average?
- What impact is the removal of subsidies having on current renovation plans?
- How do Belgian citizens make their homes energy efficient?
- How many renovators invested in renewable energy (solar panels, solar water heaters, etc.)
- What type of work is currently being planned in the near future?
Part 2 provides further details of the specific work relating to ventilation.
Extensive enquiries were made with respondents who are owners of properties more than 5 years old about the number of units used, the materials or systems used and the brands selected.
There is additional marketing information such as budgets, assessment criteria, purchase location, influencers and installation.